This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data of visitors to the DiviJet website, www.divi-jet.com. DiviJet respects the privacy of visitors to our website and handles your personal data with care. In doing so, we adhere to existing laws and regulations in the field of privacy.
In this Privacy Statement, we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data from visitors to our website (hereinafter: visitors) for one or more of the following purposes:
• sending newsletters
• handling questions and complaints
• doing customer satisfaction surveys
• sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
• call or e-mail if necessary for better service & support
• inform about changes to our services and products
We process from all our visitors:
• IP address;
In addition, you have the choice to leave personal data yourself via our website, for one of the purposes mentioned above.
We only process personal data that you leave behind with us:
• First and last name
• Address data
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• IP address
• Bank account number
• Other personal data that you provide to us, for example through a profile on this website
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
The personal data of the visitors is obtained in the following ways, among other things:
• through the use of the website as well as the cookies placed on it;
• by providing personal data by the user himself.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We take the protection of the personal data of visitors to our website seriously and therefore take appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, unauthorized modification or otherwise unlawful processing.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share visitors’ personal data with:
• Clients, cooperation partners or customers of DiviJet
• Service providers engaged to provide services on behalf of DiviJet
• Third parties, including but not limited to regulators, the tax authorities or other authorities to comply with legal obligations
We conclude a processing agreement with third parties that process personal data on our behalf to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors.
We do not store personal data of visitors for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained, unless we are legally obliged to keep data for longer.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. We are in no way liable for the way in which these third parties deal with privacy legislation. We advise those involved to consult the privacy statement of the websites of these third parties to be informed about the ways in which these third parties handle their personal data.
We reserve the right to unilaterally change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website, please check our website regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org