Terms & conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services in connection with a distance contract and these items, digital content and/or services are supplied by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between the third party and the entrepreneur;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and/or digital content during a certain period;
- Durable data carrier: any tool – including e-mail – that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is personally addressed to him in a way that prevents future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the consumer’s option to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of Thuiswinkel.org and who offers products, (access to) digital content and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer in the context of an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or joint use is made up to and including the conclusion of the agreement. uses one or more techniques for remote communication;
- Model withdrawal form: the European model withdrawal form included in Appendix I of these terms and conditions. Annex I does not have to be made available if the consumer has no right of withdrawal with regard to his order;
- Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to meet in the same room at the same time.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
DiviJet – SKEWED
Chamber of Commerce: 72274808
- If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant licensing system: the data about the supervisory authority.
- If the entrepreneur practices a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organization to which he is affiliated;
the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area where it was awarded;
a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and indications where and how these professional rules can be accessed.
Article 3 – Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, the entrepreneur will indicate before the distance contract is concluded how the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
In the event that specific product or service conditions also apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products, services and/or digital content offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 – The agreement
Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the associated conditions.
If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
Within legal frameworks, the entrepreneur can inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as about all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content to the consumer, the entrepreneur will send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
the information about warranties and existing after-sales service;
the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; to the extent applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or performance of the distance contract;
the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
In the case of a long-term transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
The consumer can dissolve an agreement with regard to the purchase of a product during a reflection period of at least 14 days without stating reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s). Please note that our 14-day money-back guarantee only applies to new purchases, not the renewal of subscriptions.
The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times.
if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.